Thursday, October 30, 2008

Um, This One - No, That One...






Both my wife and daughter have a character flaw...

They are indecisive.

Many's the time cafe staff have stood patiently waiting while both of these beautiful creatures um and ah over the food in the cabinet. While the line behind us gets longer and people get fidgety.

Eventually - with many changes of heart - they select something, and I'm sure I hear a faint cheer from everyone around us.

One of the problems you don't have to think about when choosing lottery numbers for my Silver Lotto System - is worrying about figuring which ones to use.

You see, when you choose your numbers, I give you very little choice. You HAVE to choose from a very small group of carefully selected numbers. 

Makes it simple, and fast.

(Unless of course you choose an instant Custom Profile (http://www.silverlotto.com/custom.htm), where it's all done for you).

So I've made it very easy.

Now, here's the best part...

Once you fill out your lottery tickets, you never have to worry again. 

You select the numbers once, for life - or when you get a sizeable win - whichever comes first.

Your days of figuring out the numbers every week are gone forever. 







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend