Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Memories From The Jacket (Yep, Use It To Win Lotto)







This morning I put on a jacket I hadn't worn for a while.

Navy blue, gold buttons.

Could wear it with jeans or gray trousers, and look as young or old as I wanted. I chose the conservative approach - it gets me served in stores quicker, and with more respect from the young 'uns.

Well, I was standing in a shop later that morning, and pulled out my wallet from the inside pocket of the jacket. As I did I felt some papers in the pocket, and took them out.

They were two tickets to a musical I had attended in London's West End earlier in the year.

My wife and I were in Britain in June, and saw "Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" with my son and partner. This was the first time I had worn the jacket since then.

Immediately the memories of the show came flooding back.

I could visualize every moment of that evening, from the dinner in the restaurant round the corner, the warm summer evening, to the show - sitting in the front row high above the stage... the songs, the vivid color, the audience's cheers.

It's amazing how much strength some objects have to move you... to return you to the moment you were in at the time.

Photos do this too.

You can apply this memory tickler principle to lotto to keep yourself enthusiastic and active. In fact, it's a no-brainer... an almost automatic way to strengthen any quality you need to achieve what you desire.

Here's how I did it.

Before I was lotto-rich, many years back, I bought myself such a memory device... a watch.

Not any watch, but one that I knew would represent the future life I was going to have. I chose an expensive but conservative Omega. I'm not into flashy, but people who know quality recognize it, like a secret handshake.

When I looked at this watch many times a day, it would remind me of the life I would eventually lead when my winnings came through.

And it worked, beyond belief.

My winnings increased, the power I used to attract goodwill and luck to me grew, and as I shared my good fortune through my lottery systems, others came to share my good times as well.

You need a physical reminder like this to keep you motivated and focused. Many physical object have the power to influence you beyond your normal abilities.

All it took was a glance at the tickets from my jacket pocket, and I added a new dimension to the day that gave me a warm buzz for the rest of the morning.

You'll get a buzz too from my PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto PRO
System and the clever Lotto-80 system.
Its been the biggest amount I've won since
I bought your systems...

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com
---

Order it here: http://www.silverlottopro.com






Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Some finickity dressers like to call my jacket a blazer. Don't be bothered with pedantics - just get over there! Silver Lotto PRO System

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter