Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lottery Figures That Lie






I'm sick up to here with the blatant lies spouted about low winning possibilities.

It's about to drive me to drink. And I'm teetotal.

For the last few weeks our country's Powerball game has been jackpotting. It's now about $20 Million, and will probably go to $24 Million.

But what makes it worse is the unbalanced figures that the newspapers spew out to make a great story. They like to pull the wool over your eyes.

It's this blatant warp of the truth...

"You have one chance in 38 million to win the main prize," say the papers innocently.

One women interviewed had swallowed this wacky story and disgorged it as her own..."I know I only have 1 chance in 38 million," she said, "but that's not going to stop me!"

Sheesh, most people I know would give up after hearing those odds. Talk about stacking the deck against the ordinary guy.

But very few people realize that this crazy, lopsided figure is the calculation of a correct line-up of *one set* of figures.

One set! I can hear you slam your cup of coffee down on the table until the cutlery rattles.

"That's pure rubbish. I buy more than one line," you exclaim.

You nailed it.

Many people buy more than one line. Some Silverites, even the head Silverite (hey, that's me), buys many more lines and tickets than that. I crunch up to 60 or more.

Now, I'm not going to show how I work out the real ratios for you... it's incredibly boring, and you'd rather be getting on with dusting the venetian blinds or something more interesting.

But I haff ways to get your odds down to a stupidly low, crazily low, maybe even 1 in 13 percentage.

No, that's not 13 million, or even 13 thousand... I'm talking 'one three'... copy that?

Take a look at the Winner's Circle website (http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm) to see the big picture.

The fact of the matter is this... 1 ticket makes the newspapers' claim correct, but most Silverite's buying strategy laughs that percentage out of the room.

So don't throw in the towel and get discouraged about lyin' percentages ever again. You know the truth!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. You won't ever get confused with numbers if you use my Systems, because I try and keep the hard stuff out of your face. The first time you buy my Silver Lotto System is the ONLY time you fiddle round with numbers, ever.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter