Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Trained Monkey Could Complete This Lotto Action







I don't get around to visit other systems much. Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?

But I do know this pertinent fact:

Other games mostly require you to... Keep... Records.

Imagine this...

It's Monday morning and you're looking forward to another week on the factory floor (just joking, aren't I?)

Your boss comes up to you and says, "Hey Joe, remember that widget you produced last week?"

You don't, but you mumble something that sounds like a yes, although you won't be held to it... could also have been a cough. Fudging is compulsory when you hold down a responsible job.

"Okay," says your boss, ignoring your reply and settling down beside you with a big sheaf of papers, "now lookee here."

And for the next hour he talks about work speed and quality issues. But not like a human being would to another. He's saying things like: "Move the 100088 to station 34#77 and 100-gauge the 300JLT for a 9000 ISU. Then jump the 500**1 series to an allocator by 2000%..."

It's workflow gibberish, and we all pretend we understand it.

But very few people understand figures, or love to work with them.

The ones that do - well, they're a breed apart. I think they got pocket protectors in their bibs as a child.

So as I trawled the net this morning, I came across yet another system that is typical of most lottery systems - it doesn't have any winning testimonials. (My system is one of the few which are successful enough to have winning comments scattered all over).

But that wasn't the only thing.

It was typical because it required you to love figures, and... Keep...Records.

Now, I put that term in a quirky way to draw attention to it.

Here's what you had to do. It gave me a headache looking at it:
- Set out all your figures for one game.
- Play the game and then note the winning numbers and their patterns to the 10 games before it.
- Fill out an Excel spreadsheet extrapolating the numbers when a variable is introduced.
- Fill out your tickets with the variables.
- Play the next game.
- Work it out again.
- Repeat. Again.

Now get this - for EVERY game you had to change all your freakin' figures, then fill out your tickets. And do it all over again!

They've created a monster. Who has the time, tenacity or temperament to wade through all these steps, then repeat it ad nauseum week after week?

Not you or I, that's for certain.

So, is there an alternative?

I'm glad you asked :)

My Silver Lotto System and other systems are unique in many ways:
- They are unique because they give you several ways to win.
- They are unique because you can use them to play most games in the world.

But get this important point...
- They are unique because you only have to calculate your figures ONCE, ever. (And in a ground-breaking move, I'm going to show exactly how in just a minute).

That's right, it's a once-in-a-lifetime procedure... like a Las Vegas wedding or jumping the Grand Canyon in a motorcycle.

That sheaf of tickets you hold in your hand - after you've spent 30 easy minutes filling it out from my instructions - is the only lifetime action you need do.

Now, I haven't mentioned this before, but if you are curious about how my system works, then I'm going to give you an example of how easy it is, and how you go about it.

Don't divulge this to a soul!







Rinse and Repeat a few times according to my easy instructions. Win.

Can you see how easy it is? I trained a pet monkey from our local zoo to fill out my numbers for me, it's that simple.

Let's recap:

You don't have to love figures to work my system. Grit your teeth and invest 30 minutes of your life, and then never do it again!

Have I helped you get started? Ready to rock 'n roll?

Begin now: http://www.silverlotto.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you hate figures even worse than a cold tapioca pudding or the screech of fingernails on a blackboard, then you need the figures done for you. I'm talking a Custom Profile from here: http://www.silverlotto.com/custom.htm.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter