Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Step On The Gas! Win Lotto Faster & More Often







If you knew you that you could win the lotto jackpot at the end of the next 150 games - how fast would you power through that number?

I'm sure you would be playing like a maniac night and day until the magic figure was reached.

"Pshaw, Ken," you snort. "No-one can predict winning with such certainty, not even you. I need a grand dollop of good luck." (OK, maybe you don't talk like that... but you get what I mean).

The interesting fact about luck is that it can be accelerated. Sped up. Made to go faster.

How so? My story:

Many eons ago I was the proud owner of my own community newspaper. I founded it, and then (usually exhaustingly) did everything in it... designed it, wrote news stories, took the photos, drew a weekly cartoon, did the full layout of the 12 to 16 pages each week.

And sold advertising.

I was very good at it all. The paper quickly thrived.

And in the midst of that whirl of media madness I discovered a secret that allowed me to PREDICT when I would reach a certain level of advertising. As you may know, ads pays dem bills, and this allowed the paper to expand and become more of a force in the community.

It was this leverage secret that I quietly reveal to you now...

  • QUIET SECRET #1 >> For every 10 shops I visited, I would get 3 ads.

  • QUIET SECRET #2 >> For every 20 stores I saw, I would get a full page ad. That was big money in those days, around $400 for a full tabloid page.
Do you see the link between my trudging from shop to shop, and the success percentage?

In rain, sun or snow, I covered a constant number of stores and advertisers, and my winning sales percentage stayed the same.

Some weeks I was able to double my beat by going to other regions.

And guess what? My sales income doubled also. This was opportunity meeting preparation and creating luck. In other words, the more I did, the luckier I got.

It applies you also.

I don't know when you will win your lottery game. No-one does.

But you can step on the fast pedal and speed the whole process up considerably:
  • - Instead of buying 5 tickets a time, buy 50 in the same game.
  • - Playing one game only? Try 2 or more games in the same timeframe.
  • - Spread your chances around... try other kinds of games you would normally not play because the odds were too high or the prize was too low. Experiment a little.
  • - Join a syndicate like my Winner's Circle (http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm) to hugely improve your chances.
  • - Use the best fast-track system I offer - the Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com). It eliminates a lot of the legwork. It's like either walking everywhere (old school), or riding one of them new-fangled Segways (my system).
In other words, as you visualize me stepping from pizza shop to dress shop, supermarket to toy store, remember how you can win more frequently as I did by moving faster.

Frequency and recency... these are the factors that boost your winning odds.

Increase whatever you do, manyfold. Do it fast and do it quick.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Don't delay what you have to do. It will come back to you, sure as eggs - usually in the form of considerable money winnings.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter