Friday, October 03, 2008

It's Nearly Saturday - Do You Know Where Your Lotto Tickets Are?







Around now you'll be signing off from work, and joining the commuter rush to home.

Stop a minute, right there.

Do you realize how many words in the previous sentence are shocking examples of how your real life has you hogtied?

"Signing off" - means you have no control over your life. You have signed your life's hours to an organization, and will never get it back until you retire. Then the government decides how much to pay you! It never ends.

"Work" - Means two things - one good, one bad. I haven't worked for over a decade. Sure I do stuff, but like many others who don't have to trade time for money, it's pure enjoyment.

"Joining" - Think of anyone you know with wealth... can you imagine them in a queue?

"Commuter rush" - Both of these words cast a shiver down my spine. Being a helpless, hassled traveler, unable to set my path, having to scurry here and there to meet someone else's timetable - this is not how God intended us to live.

"to home" - Wouldn't it be great never have to leave home unless you wanted to?

Right now I'm typing this email while waiting for my daughter to rise and dress so we can have a special lunch together. She's visiting from another country and time zone - that's why she's fashionably late.

But I have all the time in the world. That's what money does for you.

Silverite Jim Treckil told me yesterday, "I couldn't believe what a difference getting a little bit of money has done for our family." He won $100,000, left his job as apartment doorman, and decided to start a home-based business.

"We were always arguing about money, the cost of gas and my one-hour commute to the city each day," he remembers. "It was h*ll. The best thing that ever happened to me was getting that jackpot."

How would you feel if you never had to work again?

As I sit here in my sumptuous office overlooking the beautiful harbor, and counting my blessings, I can tell you why I'll NEVER go back to a life of toil and enslavement by JOB.

It's within your grasp too. You only have to reach out and grab it.

Buy your tickets for tomorrow's lotto game and embrace the vision of a perfect life: http://www.silverlotto.com.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Think back to the happiest time in your life. I can bet it's when you had no money worries. Wouldn't you like to recreate that era?

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter