Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Can You Wish Up A Car Park?







I read recently about people who can visualize a car park waiting for them outside the place they want to visit, and magically it appears.

Myth or Fact?

I'll tell you what I think in a minute.

But this is important because it also relates to wishing for a lottery winning.

I've often told how you can dream and visualize your winnings. But there's a few things you've got to understand before you apply it. And before you throw all your energy into it.

Back to parking and getting a spot whenever you want it.

The process is sometimes called magnetic thinking, or manifesting. As you get close to a spot near where you want to park, you imagine your ideal park in your mind. See the empty space waiting for you. Even imagine the color of car parked in the space ahead of it. Then you aim, and go.

And according to people who have done this, me included, it often works.

Now to reality.

If you've tried the process - as I have - think about the success you've had with it.

In my experience, I get about 60% success rate. That's enough to allow me to brag about my 'abilities' to my friends.

Now, if you know anything about the elements of chance, you'll know that this figure is not very spectacular. It's only slightly better than average. Likewise 70% is good, 80% is magnificent. 90% would be somewhat unbelievable.

I bet yours is around the 60% mark too. Let's prove it...

Now think about the time of day you found a park, and the time you didn't. You may find that you unconsciously found a park when traffic was low. It's likely your subconscious mind directed you to the area at a time when parking was more likely. You probably didn't know about it, but your mind will have figured it out for you!

Now for the killer reason why it seems to work...

When you get a park, the feeling of success overshadows everything else. It's a powerful effect - maybe even reducing the memories of the times you failed. Selective memory, it's called. I get it a lot when I have to put out the rubbish on a rainy day and forget where the bin is :)

This success effect magnifies your success rate, and diminishes your failure rate.

Happens all the time, and it's perfectly natural. Psychologists have know about it for decades. We all lose the memory of bad experiences pretty fast.

So, is the parking effect true, or not?

I say no.

Does this mean you can't visualize a lotto winning using the same process?

You can - but you need to do things differently.

You need to have far more information available. You need to use my system so there's little left to chance. Think of the Silver Lotto System as a navigation system that takes you right to the car parking area, maybe within a few feet.

It's that 80% - 99% success rate you get with my system.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Visualization is immensely powerful. It makes your life open, without limits. But you must combine it with a practical actions otherwise it becomes little more than daydreaming. More on that later.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter