Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Yes, I Have 2 Wardrobes - Weight Loss Revealed







I used to have a great body.

Nothing showy, just well proportioned.

But since I'm gettin' on in years, it's looking a little, um, relaxed. Let's say I don't turn any heads any longer. (Maybe I do turn heads still - but AWAY from me!)

But hey - I can still see my feet if I bend over.

Anyway, I'm special... because I have the luxury of possessing 2 wardrobes.

One for my fat clothes. One for my thin clothes.

It's due to my love of snacking. My weight goes up and down like a yo yo, and so I have to buy two pairs of everything to fit me at different times of the year.

Sound familiar? It gets expensive.

So around this time I start to think about getting some weight off my great, great body ready for Xmas.

And I'll let you into a secret about how anyone - a man or woman of any age - can choose the right program to lose that pesky weight.

  1. Go to ClickBank and look up "Buy Products." There are 10,000 and more of them.
  2. Put in "Weight" in the keywords.
  3. Check out the top product. It's going to be the most popular, and usually the best to use.
I did that already, and it's how I'm going to start to lose my baby fat right now.

No kidding.

If you want to see the one I chose, click this link: http://www.kensilver.com/weight.htm.

There's some amazing Before & After photos of men and women, young and old.

Take a look: http://www.kensilver.com/weight.htm.







Happy Slimming!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you want to see Before & After shots of me, you might have to wait a while :)

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter