Monday, October 06, 2008

Why Worry? A Lotto Win Is Waiting For You







I turned on the tee-vee in my bedroom this morning. It's a new Philips 32" flatscreen, and as I'm a perfectionist I had arranged the 'stretch' screen so that the picture was as good as it gets. That meant no fat faces, or pictures where every compact car is a stretch limo.

But I almost wished I hadn't pressed the power button on the remote.

According to Fox News, if today wasn't the worst day on Wall St, then the Dow Jones was down to unprecedented levels since 1987. OJ was off to jail, and banks were still dying like flies.

And to cap it off, in my city our spring weather was producing rain with gale force warnings in place. I could hear the wind rocking our outdoor furniture on the deck.

My goodness, maybe I shouldn't leave my bed!

But I did - to put out the recycle and rubbish bins while the rain whipped my face and the garage door clanged in the wind as it closed.

Then I sat down at my screens as I do every morning, and thought a minute. What makes us keep going when times get tough?

And as I thought, I realized - it's hope.

- In less than 27 days the USA election will soon be over, and a new team will apply their creative thinking to the global economy.

- Spring will turn into summer and the cold, windy days will soon be gone.

- And many Silverites will have won a substantial lottery prize, like Maher M., our $3.2 Million winner:

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

The fact is, when you've lived a while on the planet, you soon realize that everything goes round in cycles. History repeats. Some parts we recognize - like the 7-year housing boom. Other cycles are shorter, like the volatile oil swings or the price of groceries at our local store.

But hope and change - the related pillars of our lives - remain the same.

There is as much chance of you winning your lottery now as there was 50 years ago, or 50 years ahead. As long as you keep hoping and playing.

I'm fond of telling my family that they should never give up hope or worry needlessly because there will always be a sunny day ahead. Cancers are cured with new treatments, interest rates will always come down, cars are being made to run more cheaply and safely.

And get this - lottery jackpots and winning amounts have never reduced from decades ago - they have always increased. It's always going to get better for you as a player.

And my system is still producing winners - thousands of them - as you see from my website: http://www.silverlotto.com

So why worry? Don't abandon ship just yet.

There's a win round every corner, waiting for you.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. You can have your cake and eat it too. And lotto will always be there to win: Silver Lotto System

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter