Sunday, October 12, 2008

Deleted By Author







Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I've just deleted some valuable private information.

Late last week in this newsletter I revealed part of my system's inner workings - and told you how it operates.

I was almost busted.

Because, on re-reading it, I now know that I gave away too much of my secret.

While I can't retract my newsletter, I did the next best thing...

I deleted the offending paragraph from the post.

If you visit there now, all you'll see is a red blur covering the text with "DELETED BY AUTHOR" on it.

And it's the last time I will ever reveal that much to the world.

Because my system - even though it looks simplistic - is actually a finely crafted and tuned piece of research that has won millions of dollars for my Silverites.

And I'm not going to give its secrets away on a whim.

Even if you read this daily blog over many months, you MIGHT get an idea on the cheap of how my system works. But it's unlikely. Even the manual doesn't reveal the real intelligence behind it.

The only answer is to buy it.

And if you already have the Silver Lotto System (http://www.silverlotto.com), then start buying my other systems.

They can only help you get there faster!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. In the first line of this newsletter I gave you a clue where to find the post where I monkeyed around on my blog. But you're better off spending time getting the next step for one of my winning systems, really.

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter