Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moved To Tears - How To Win Lotto Through Visualization






I don't often cry. I've been through enough bad times in my life to get by without tears.

But there's one thing that regularly gets my eyes brimming, and a lump stuck in my throat. 

It's a visualization of my future.

When I see this future vision, I am moved beyond reason.

And I don't exactly understand quite why.

But I know how the vision is going to work powerfully to bring me whatever I want in life. 

Let me tell you a little secret about visualization. It works, but there's a catch... something that if you miss it out, you'll get nowhere.

Now, for a while I did what all the New Age and "The Secret" folk were telling me, like a trained dog: 
  • I put up pictures of my goal, and gazed at it for 3 minutes every day.
  • I wrote out my goals and vision daily in detailed longhand.
  • I worked towards doing something towards my vision every day.
But something was missing...

Because nothing happened.

And I've figured out why.

The missing element is Emotion. 

None of the blah-blah goals motivated me enough - until one day I found the exact picture of my dream, and it powered up a longing so strong that it kicked me in the guts. 

I was fired up with an enthusiasm I had never felt before, and things started to happen:
  • My goal seemed so real that I often dreamt about it vividly at night.
  • Unrelated oppportunities started arriving on my doorstep.
  • My motivation for all things... family, business, grew at a rush. 
  • I accomplished more. These daily newsletters are a direct result of my renewed vision.
Emotions are what I needed to get motivated and moving. And you too. Whether it's making regular lottery store visits or thinking about your perfect life free of debt and worry.

Now, where do you get these emotions?

You can't just collect a set of vague generic photos that look something like your future life might be, and stare at them. 

That will have no real impact. 

And you'll know it.

What you need is an emotional, gut-wrenching ache of desire that doesn't go away. Something that might even bring you to tears a little. Desire so strong that it overwhelms you at times.

And your task today is to find that vision - and make it your own.

It may take you a while. Your search might lead you off into different paths. 

As I said, I used to write my goals down in a diary each day. That was fine and dandy for a while, but I soon acknowledged there was no real spark. My movements were purely mechanical, robot-like. 

Until I made it real by hitting an emotion deep within me.

Keep actively searching. One day, like me, you will encounter your ambition in a setting that is so powerful that it overtakes you and moves you rapidly forward to fulfillment.

There is a link between this vision and winning lotto...

It's this... 

You MUST keep your enthusiasm for a better life bubbling every single day. Each day you must create and maintain a strong, powerful feeling of desire and ambition. 

Otherwise, one day you will flip the lottery shop, discouraged, and never go back. 

And like many other lotto losers, you'll never have known that - sometime in the near future - a ball with your name on it will be bouncing out of the barrel. 

All because you didn't keep up your tempo of enthusiasm to carry you through life's tough times.

Does that all make sense? 

Or are you secretly a bit worried about the (cue creepy music) way that your mind controls your actions?

I wouldn't be. Since time began, people have been imagining and imaging their future in various ways. 
 
It is the most powerful force on the planet. 

And it exists inside your head.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

PS. My visualization works because I ACT as well as dream. You must too. Get my Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special Today with $57 off: 

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter