Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Lottery Double Up Trap







I was cleaning our coffee table this morning. It's an elegant and classic contemporary design by American-Japanese sculptor and icon Isamu Noguchi.

"Excuse me," said my wife, looking up from her coffee. "I've already cleaned that today."

I didn't know that.

You see, each day - if I have a microfiber cloth in my hand, I often go over an item of furniture in our lounge, to clean it up and dust it down.

Since our dining table and coffee table are made of glass, it's a good way to keep them sparkling. There's nothing better for getting a streak free surface than a microfiber cloth. Today's modern miracle.

But now I know why I've been redoing them... my wife uses a cleaning spray.

It doesn't work that well... it streaks the surface.

And for some time - maybe years - we had been doubling our workload without realizing it. One makes it worse, the other cleans it up. Old systems vs new technology.

We looked at each other in amazement, then laughter. And eventually came to an agreement.

It's important to figure out what works, then get rid of the thing that doesn't. (No, I didn't get rid of my wife).

On that, got an email from Silverite Jacob F. today. He said he'd been using a different lotto system for a while.

He went to say that since using my PRO system, his winnings have risen spectacularly. No wins in 4 months with the other product - against $17,600 using mine in the first 7 weeks.

"It may not seem a big deal to you with all those
$100,000 winners you show and all, but it sure
paid for my son's teeth and we got our mortgage
payment down some."


The secret is that ANY winnings from my system is silver-plated proof that it works... you don't need $100,000 winnings to prove it either.

And in time, Jacob will get more and larger prizes, because that's how effective this 'microfiber' lottery system is!

Get my PRO System here now: http://www.silverlottopro.com






Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you already own the Silver Lotto System, you're already partway there. The PRO System also needs the Lotto-80 System and special Custom Profiles to work. Then you're off and winning! See it all packaged together here - you can buy the parts separately, no problem.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter