Saturday, October 04, 2008

How To Bounce Back Fast







By the time you read this post, Saturday night's lotto draw will be over.

And you will know if you are a winner, or need to try again next week.

How are you feeling at the moment? If you're one of the half-million Powerball winners across USA and Australia, you'll be feeling pretty good about yourself.

And if you didn't get a big prize in any of the world's games, you should be encouraged.

Why, you ask?

Because you have the opportunity now to change your patterns for the next game:

- If you bought only a few tickets, now go ahead and increase your next game's amount.
- If you only played one game, add another for next week and double your chances.
- Join my Winner's Circle to increase more chances to your play: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm
- Become a member of my Lotto-80 System - the clever method that predicts your play week by week: http://www.lotto-80.com

But more importantly you should take steps to rid your mind of the negative thoughts running through your head after a low-ball or non-win.

Here's how...

Like everybody else on this planet, I have bad days. For example, a couple of days ago I got an abusive email from a buyer who hadn't received her product from me.

This happens more than I like, sometimes several times a month.

The problem is never my fault - it is ALWAYS with their email host - frequently from AOL, gmail.com, shaw.ca and rogers.com. These are hosts with aggressive anti-spam blockers. But unfortunately they block many emails from authentic sources too.

And as luck would have it, sometimes anything with "lotto" in the email will get that treatment.

So it appears as if I am not answering.

Now, that is never true.

I make a point of answering every email I get within 48 hours - and usually sooner. For example I answered a ClickBank problem about a customer this morning, and got a personal reply back from their Support people almost immediately, which read:

"Hi Ken,
Thanks for the quick response!
Hope all is well!
Take care,
J."

Now, it's nice to get that from a large company who normally spend little time sending personal messages. That's why I'm still a cheerleader for their company during the 8-9 years I've been dealing with them.

But back to the annoying email. I made sufficient moves to answer the email politely (though it's hard to do at that stage), but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Most people say you should get straight back on the horse... in other words, keep doing what you were doing and let time do the healing.

I don't agree.

You can accelerate the fixing process. And I find if I take a short break and think about something else, I'm ready for anything.

So I left my computer and went into our library down the hallway. It's a double sized room with bookcases lining one wall. I have about a thousand books and magazines there, maybe more.

I found an Architectural Digest magazine, and flipped to a page where I had turned the corner down. (I crease the corner in books or magazines I own whenever I find something that appeals to me). Within a couple of seconds I was transported to a magnificent garden in a modern home that took my breath away.

And for the next 5 minutes I delighted in the sensations of imagining myself living in that mansion, the lifestyle and the glamor.

Refreshed, I went back to my computer and started work again. My mind was clear and full of hope again... the previous episode was completely cleared away.

You should use these kinds of triggers to get back to a positive frame of mind whenever you begin to feel down. But you must do two actions to complete your transformation:

  1. Change your physical location. Get up from your computer, or your tv couch or leave the house and take a walk. Make a scenery change for the most effective cure.

  2. Fill your mind with inspiring thoughts generated from a photo, a book, CD, or something you can touch and feel. This makes your change more concrete.

Only then can you return and start your next step with renewed enthusiasm.

You can always change your attitude with these simple actions. Try it!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you've never got a reply from me, go now to my Support page. There's an answer for you there.

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter