Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mac vs PC - And Can Openers







Talk about a split interest!

After using a Mac for over a decade, I left that world about 7 years ago now, and turned to Windows.

But a couple of weeks ago I had the need for a Mac computer ... mainly to use for video conferencing with my far-flung family. So I bought me one.

If you're mildly interested, it's a 24" iMac - with a lot of big tech stuff inside. The screen quality for video is breathtaking. But I still do my business on Windows - XP Pro and a 5-screen setup. So I've got a foot in both camps.

I've doubled my effectiveness using the PC and Mac - because each system I've used in a different way.

Let's continue the analogy...

We have an electric can opener. You just pop it on top of the can and press a button.

ZZZ-zzz-zzz.

A minute later the buzzing stops and you take the lid off. Easy.

Until the batteries die.

Then it's back to the manual opener, with all the grunting and manipulation that involves.

But both work fine for the job... electric or manual, Mac or PC.

Think of the Silver Lotto System as a basic system. It does the job extremely well.

But one day you wake up in the morning, and think of me. "Ken," you say, "I want more out of my Silver Lotto System!" You want more wins faster. I understand that.

That's when you need the PRO version.

The big PRO version gets you there quicker and more effectively.

Even the success rates are higher...

- Around 80% for the basic Silver Lotto System.
- Up to 99% for the PRO.

---
Ken,
Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
I have continued to win at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
purchasing your system. Again I won $500.00 this last Saturday,
it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Yours truly, Diane
(name and address supplied)
---

Now the good thing is that to use the PRO System you need the Silver Lotto System.

So whatever you do, you're safe buying that basic system - it's the first part in the PRO setup. Never wasted.

And when you want to ramp up your wins, then add the PRO to it. Just in the same way I've increased my effectiveness by using the best of both computer worlds.

Oh, and can-openers.

Makes sense to you?

Get the PRO System here, reduced by $$$ for the next few days: http://www.silverlottopro.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. What do I think is better, Mac or PC? Well, there's no doubt the Mac is a very nice machine, perfect for my job. But when it comes to getting results, the 5-screen powerhouse of a PC is my choice for business. Bigger is usually better.

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter