Saturday, November 01, 2008

How A Good Lottery System SAVES You Money






Dave J. sent me this email yesterday which exactly points out how a good lottery system should work to save you money:

"Ken, I've been following your newsletters for a while now, and one thing keeps telling me I've bought the right system. It's the winnings I get from it. I used to use (Product Name Withheld), and every week I'd spend $20. Here's what I got over the last 6 months I played this loser program:
Feb - $12
Mar - $0
Apr - $3
May - $0
Jun - $3
Jul - $0

So I gave up in disgust and bought yours. Now look at what I got from the Silver lotto program, I've been playing the same $20 a week:

Aug - $1178
Sep - $112
Oct - $2231

It looks like I've made good money, but since you tell me my ticket purchases are an entry price for playing the game I've since given up counting that in. Anyway you see I'm well ahead and just waiting for the Big One!
Dave J."


Dave has correctly figured out what my system is all about. 

Since you can't guarantee WHEN a winning prize will float into your wallet, you have to make the most of what you've got in the meantime.

This means you should choose a system that drives up your chances as high as possible. 

Buying a lottery system is a bit like buying a film camera. (Remember film?) Many years ago I was a pro photographer for 10 years, so I know a lot about film. 

Buying a camera is a low-price investment compared to the cost of film you need for it.

The better shots you get... the less wastage from blurry photos, cut-off heads, red eye shots, missing body parts (urk, sounds like a Halloween movie) - the more valuable your camera becomes to you. 

You save by using less film.

It's just the same with a lottery system. The better the system works, the less you pay for your tickets - because you win more with it.

Since you get a 80.3% winning rate with the Silver Lotto System (higher with the PRO System), it actually saves you money long term.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Don't get the wrong idea. It isn't about buying a digital camera! You should be buying my lottery system! 


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend