Friday, October 17, 2008

I Won Lotto, What Next?






Got a couple of interesting emails from readers this morning, and I'm going to answer them quickly here:

--
Hi Ken,
I am confused about your Pro System, and I'm not
sure what other programs of yours I need. Can
you tell me what I should buy?
Thankyou,
Jack Q.
---



KS: I understand your hassle, Jack. My Pro System website is quite a long read, so maybe it needs a little explaining - which I can do quickly here for you.

There are 3 programs which make up the PRO System (http://www.silverlottopro.com)...

1. Silver Lotto System - http://www.silverlotto.com
2. Lotto-80 System - http://www.lotto-80.com
3. Special Custom Profiles (4 of them).

Now, you need to buy the Silver Lotto System first, as a starter, because the other 2 parts are dependent on it.

Then you can buy the Lotto-80 System. It is a predictive play membership site. When you sign in you can look up your game and check whether you should play this week or not.

And lastly, the 4 Custom Profiles give you the option to play on different game times. They are controlled by the Lotto-80 System which will tell you which of the 4 Profiles you need for the upcoming game.

So you see you need all parts in order to get the best results. Hope that helps you, and happy winning!


---
Ken,
At the beginning of the month I played with
your lotto system with 20 lines and won $15,000.
Should I change my Profile lines to fresh ones or
keep them the same? I'm confused when you say that I
should change them after a sizable win - so
what is the limit?
Seddon W.
---


KS: Hey Seddon, good question and congrats on your win. Look, it's difficult to set the line on what constitutes a 'sizable' winnning amount, but if $15,000 is a part-share of a larger prize, then you should definitely change your Profiles.

But if you've won it from smaller multiple prizes, then you could keep your original figures. But instead of using the first 20 lines, use the next 20 lines.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Don't forget the PowerSpread System offer for getting your Powerball odds down to a remarkable 1 in 13. Go here and order NOW: http://www.powerball-system.com

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter



Send this post to a friend