Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do I Ever Say ANYTHING Sensible?






If you read this blog and my newsletters frequently, you'll know I don't follow the crowd...
  • While everyone else tells you to buy a petrol-saving economic car and use it only on weekends, I tell you to aim for the classiest design on wheels you can afford. And to h*ll with the running costs and depreciation, they're for losers.

  • When everyone else tells you to be frugal, I say your money-pinching mentality will keep you poor forever.

  • When everyone - including the financial 'experts' (hah! Where did THEIR efforts get the world lately!) - insist that an emergency savings buffer of some huge sum is necessary, I tell you it's a waste...  get another credit card and have the unused balance as your protection.

  • When the rich are being advised to pull their heads in... that it's insensitive to flaunt their wealth, I tell you in detail about my excessive lifestyle.

  • When the righteous look down their noses at our big-money lottery hopes, I ask you to read the hundreds of happy testimonials from winners who - right now - are living the best times of their lives.
So you may be asking... apart from the last comment, do I really say anything that is good for you? 

Aren't my opinions reflecting the selfish drivel of the 80's when Ferraris were essential to every playboy?

Let's get this clear...

Modest people with modest aspirations rarely get rich.

Neither do they change the world. 

Nor are they interesting to talk to.

It takes a certain kind of chutzpah to drag oneself from the teevee couch to change your thinking and your life.

But when you do, the results are worth it. 

REALLY worth it...

---
Dear Ken,
I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I won $124,960 last week with your silver system and I'm so grateful. I cant believe my luck honestly, and have to keep pinching myself. Our family celebrated quite a few evenings out afterwards too, it's only been now that I can sit down and thankyou for your super system. I'll write some more shortly, but til then thanks and thanks again!!!!!
Jo Shalcross
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you're happy with the life you're leading right now, take my comments with a grain of salt. But, with a little effort (very little in fact)... and a few dollars a week, you have the potential to make life-changing steps: http://www.silverlotto.com

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter