Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Doors Open When You Win Lotto







When you have money, doors open.

Here's what I mean...

Bothered by having to cart your luggage round with you when you take that marathon 12 hour red-eye plane trip?

Guess what - there are a number of courier services who will pick your luggage up from your home, and deliver it to your hotel room. Imagine that.

You can get the hotel to unpack for you too, some have that service.

So you arrive at the airport with just a small shoulder bag containing your wallet, passport and some personal stuff. Through the fast queue you go, and on to the plane, totally relaxed.

Exit, and straight through customs to your hotel limo.

What a great life.

A couple of days ago I went to my city jewelers - the same one that featured in this blog a few days ago - and picked up my wife's Omega watch.

I needn't have...

Because in our city - like a growing number of others - we have a concierge service which will do this errand for me, if I choose.

However, I choose to go myself. In spite of the parking hassles and the walking I need to do - it means I can remain connected to the world. Rather like the famous celebrities who still do their own supermarket shopping. Staying real.

But let's face it, there are an unlimited number of opportunities to maximize your time... to just purely INDULGE yourself... if you had enough money.

My Winner's Circle is exactly like these cases. You get your tickets filled out for you, someone goes to the lotto store for you, someone checks the results for you, and then puts any winnings into your account.

You don't need to lift a finger.

It's like being a millionaire right now.

Take a look: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. My son-in-law is a tv chef. Yes, he appears on a morning show every 2 weeks or so. On my birthday a while back we got him to cook a dinner in our kitchen for a dinner party we were having. It was a memorable experience. You never forget things like that. With money you can replicate the good parts of your life as many times as you want.

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter