Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lottery Things I Don't Tell You About






After a while, I collect some interesting information that I can't plug into just any newsletter. 

Here's a small collection of odd bits and pieces you might be interested in:

- Whenever you order a Lotto-80 System membership or Winner's Circle, I update the expiry date of your membership to New Zealand time. Since we are 24 hours ahead of the world because of our geography, that usually means you get an extra day freee.

- If you are a regular customer of mine, I reward you when you re-subscribe, and usually give you extra time to the end of your month's membership.

- If you're not getting email replies from me, make sure you are not using the following hosts: G-mail, AOL, earthlink. They have strange blocking filters which are messing with your acceptance rate. I suggest you get a Yahoo! or Hotmail account and check it regularly.

- I rarely promote other businesses these days, as I find most don't live up to their promises. But one that does - and many readers buy consistently, is http://www.kensilver.com/jk.htm. I use many of the methods in it.

- One of my products that I don't promote nearly enough is the amazing "5 Minute Fortune" system. It's a low cost way to get started on the net earning through my products. But the little-known thing about this product is that I give away an ebook on internet traffic methods - a $47 value that is freee to you. Even if you don't buy the system. Go here: http://www.5minutefortune.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Did you know the earth is actually flat, and astronauts have fooled us into thinking it is round by taking pictures of it from burglar-style peepholes built into their spacecraft doors? Thought not! Don't waste time with nonsense, get my Silver Lotto System now!

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter