Monday, October 27, 2008

Jared's Ranch Lottery Story






"Hi Ken,
I read your newsletter short while back about visualizing your future. I've been doing this for a long time and it has always worked most of the time I needed it. But I gotta tell you about the best deal it sort of produced for me last week.

I bought your program and I filled out these profiles from your instructions. It took a while Ken, I'm not the brightest guy in the class, I'm telling you straight. Probably took longer than anything I've done. But I stuck to it as you're always telling us to stick with it.

The main thing that kept me going was the ranch I want, 1000 acres of natural grass and plenty of cattle. I kept thinking those positivity thoughts for whatever I did.

So my good thoughts kept me going through the filling out process, and I got down to the store. Dan's the man behind the counter, and he is one of those Main Street retailer characters, plenty of fun. We punched those tickets through the computer till faster than a slippery pig on the run. When we finished I went out and bought me a coffee. Don't mind telling you I put a lot of money on those tickets and I had some nerves needed calming.

Anyway, I didn't even look at the draw on the night. I was going to get the tickets done by the machine (thats your advice I heeded partner!!). When I rolled up outside Dan's store, I didn't know what to expect. Well, I was thrown. Those numbers clanged out the till and Dan got excited, and so did I, and 50,000 and some change came right at me, beeping like a banshee. 

Dan said he didn't have enough in his till to pay me out. Sense of humor that guys got. I had to hightail it into town and pay a visit to the lotto people in their fancy building. Here's my check photo.

The ranch deal is still bubbling, 50,000 is not enough to get me there yet. But the visualizing stuff kept me going when I was about to give up. I've stacked the money away, maybe get use it as deposit on a ranch somehow. Will write you when something comes along.

You can use this letter to tell other folk that your method works real well. 

I'm sure grateful to you.
Yours truly,
Jared S."








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter