Friday, October 03, 2008

Do You Love Your Job? No?







Are you in a job you love? I mean - REALLY enjoy it?

Count yourself lucky, 'cos you're in a minority.

In fact, 9 out of 10 people dislike their job in one way or another.

This is good for me because if you want out fast, the only way you're going to do that is by winning lotto. And I have the only key you need with my Silver Lotto System.

But let's be realistic - to change from hardworking hack to mansion-playboy or girl may not happen for a time. Could take weeks, or months. All depends on how much you want it, and luck.

And that is my job. Fortunately I enjoy it...

As well as selling you the best system on the planet (my words, but accurate!), I also want to keep you happy in your present state. My task is to keep you going temporarily, even in a job you hate, until you win.

Because persistence is the only barrier between you and your winnings.

Ever watched a baby determined to grab that valuable vase off the coffee table? "No!" the mother says, and turns the little blighter around in the other direction. It doesn't work. In seconds the baby is heading towards the table, and again, shielding the vase with the hand and "no!!" doesn't deter him.

The reason that babies persist is that they don't know any better. Their mind is open and exploratory, and they can't understand why the government/mom/rules are going to stop them.

As adults, we have already been beaten down. It's the result of years of people telling us we can't do something, and it has dulled our initiative.

Here's a tip to increase your determination. You know that the only way to win the lottery is to stayed focused and keep going.

You have followed my instructions in past newsletters to dream your goals. Now you need some unconscious work.

So tonight, as you rest in bed, you are going to say to yourself: "Bed and sleep is a time to recharge my batteries. I'm going to sleep, and when I wake up my life is going to change for the better."

Then vividly imagine your future of luxury and ease until you drift off to sleep.

Think about your goals and dreams randomly until you fall asleep. As you rest, your subconscious mind is working for you... visualizing those goals, making them real.

Try it. You'll be surprised at how easy the following day becomes for you.

You may even grow to enjoy your job!

And make every playday a payday with the Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. The most effective time to stabilize your goals is when you are sleep, because you are in a very programmable state. Then wake up ready to go!

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter