Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here's Your Formula For Winning Lotto







There's an awful lot of rubbish being spouted these days - especially on the net - saying wealthy people are miserable.

It's almost like it is a legal requirement! Yup, got me some lottery millions, now I'm unhappy.

But according to many studies, winners are generally happier than before they won, then their level of happiness gradually returns to normal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens/mind_happiness.shtml).

That's because we are an adaptive species.

We get used to a certain level of comfort, and then our expectations rise to meet it. But usually we require more comfort to keep us at that level.

For example, I took my first business class (can't afford first class!) air trip a few years ago.

And my first experience 'up the front' was very pleasant. I enjoyed the lounge with it's free upmarket snacks, the comfort of the chairs and general ambience. Even the people around me were different. They were quieter, more pleasant, content.

"I could easily get used to this," I thought to myself.

And I did - to the extent that if I don't fly business class now, I get mildly annoyed, even depressed.

This happened on a trip this year back from Britain. For reasons out of my control, one leg of the trip was business, the rest economy. And boy, I felt the contrast. The seats were cramped, the food stank, even the captain ignored me. (Just kidding - you never see the flight crew on international flights anyway. Maybe the plane is flown by robots!)

So what's this got to do with winning lotto?

Simply this...

If you don't have a clear idea of the benefits that your winnings will bring you, you'll pretty quickly lose interest in getting there. After a couple of games, you'll be tearing your tickets up in disgust and wondering why you never get lucky.

The walk to your local lotto store will be too long. The coupons will be too expensive for your budget. You won't like standing in line. Maybe it will rain and you won't feel like leaving your comfortable sofa.

So...

Unless you have people like me goading you along, it's all too easy to remain complacent and forget about your future life of excitement and untold wealth.

Have you visualized your future life? Are the dreams of your life of ease and luxury so real that you can see, taste and feel them?

Can you smell that gorgeous aroma of new leather in your exotic car as you sink back into your seat and brush your hands over the walnut steering wheel? Can you hear the gentle purr of the giant V8 as it transports you and your loved ones in silent splendor across town to admiring glances?

If you think you're going to be happier when you win, you will make the effort.

You will persist long after most people give up.

A few years back group of glaziers (window makers) spent almost all their company's money playing the lottery solidly for 3 months, spending enormous sums of money. People thought they were crazy - even they did themselves - but they kept going... until they won the jackpot.

I'm sure they imagined the life they are now living.

And they're happy, no question.

Happiness is essential both before and after you win - though it's easier later!

It's no coincidence that I sign off every Lotto-Tips newsletter with "Happy Winning!" And a Toronto lotto store even shows a photo of someone doing a Happy Dance for the 649.

Happiness is an important part of your lotto strategy.

Don't give up on it!

Fortunately I can help you measure your happiness - in comfortable and low cost steps. Step 1 will get you started, Step 6 will make you even more happier!

Step 1. Get my Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special Today with $57 off:
http://www.silverlotto.com

Step 2. My Customized Lotto Numbers are an excellent quick start for your game:
http://www.silverlotto.com/custom.htm

Step 3. My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System gets you the best advantage every game with an easy red and green light play indicator:
http://www.lotto-80.com

Step 4. Silver Lotto PRO System is a combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 99%:
http://www.silverlottopro.com

Step 5. My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System is specially designed for winning the USA and Australian Powerball.
http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm

Step 6. My Winner's Circle Lotto Syndicate gets you 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines - and it's played for you. You don't have to do a thing except wait for your share:
http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter