Monday, April 30, 2007

This Tip Will Enrich You!

Rich Jerk has put out another book which I bought a few weeks ago. As I was looking through it a couple of days ago I found a tip that I thought would be very useful.

To make a long story short, that tip gave me a 14% increase in traffic. And if you think 14% isn't much, you need to know I get many, many thousands of visitors and hits each month to my web site.

So 14% increase is pretty good for just a few minutes work.

If you've bought my unique Silver Lotto System (http://www.silverlotto.com), you're automatically entitled to become an affiliate. This means you can resell my manual, and each sale gives you nearly $20 in your pocket. But you'll need good quality information to get started.

That's why I think this book should be on your virtual bookshelf. You can use it for other affiliate products as well... not only mine.

Being an affiliate can be very profitable if you do it right. In this book, Rich Jerk tells us what are already know... you don't need to build or maintain a web site... there's no product to build... you won't need to ship orders... there's no customer contact... or any inventory.

It's really one of the best businesses on the planet. And this book is essential reading to fast track your earnings with good quality information.

Click on this link: www.kensilver.com/jerk.htm

By the way, the book's author says he isn't the Rich Jerk - but I have a suspicion he is!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter