Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What's The Price Of Freedom?

Circuit City's decision today to sack 3,400 of its top-paid employees makes my blood boil. What a waste - tossing employees on the scrap heap like that.

But it also points out the fact that when you work for someone else, your future is in their hands. I had a Job once or twice, and always regretted it.

There is no greater feeling on this earth than to have full control of your own life... true freedom. You can do this by having your own business, but often your customers become your de facto employers. They can crack the whip faster than any boss!

As simple as it sounds, the best way to successfully exist in this world is with the power of money. The more greenbacks you have, the more freedom you have.

One of the quickest and most painless way to accumulate a vast fortune is by winning lotto... either by winning one big prize once, or win a multitude of small prizes many times. The Silver Lotto System does both well.

If I were an enthusiast of freedom and enterprise - which I am - I would be going licketysplit towards that grand prize as quickly as I could.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter