Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Cracks In My Lotto System

I'll admit it first - my Silver Lotto System has some cracks and flaws.

These are the main ones I see:

- I underestimate its true value to buyers. The fact is that any system that promises to get you within 98% of a win is extraordinary. But I don't make a big fuss about it - I leave you to make up your own mind about how effective that percentage is.

- I neglect to say how easy it is to use. Let's face it, when all you have to do is spend 30 minutes filling out a system just once... then never having to touch it again... if I fail to tell you how easy it is, that's a bad flaw.

- Many times I fail to tell you that you don't need to spend much time filling out the system. I provide Custom Profiles so all you have to do is transfer the system to your tickets. Takes a couple of minutes.

- I don't reveal testimonial email addresses. Many of you want to to be reassured that our winners are real. For the sake of privacy, I can't put in their full contact details and this gets some of you annoyed. I'm sorry... I can't avoid that. To release any e-mail addresses is to breach the privacy act. So I guess that's another flaw.

- I don't give enough information to affiliates. For example, my system has one of the lowest refund rates - 2% - on the planet which makes it one of the top programs to sell. I don't make enough fuss about that point... so there's another crack.

As you've probably guessed, many of these flaws are actually great points of positiveness. Depends on which way you look at them... cup half empty, or cup half full.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter