Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Lotto Money Machine

I picked up my personal winnings from our Saturday lotto game this morning... $184. Since it's normally spent pretty quick, I thought I'd take a picture beforehand for the record - and to illustrate this post :-)

It's times like this that I remind myself that as a Silverite (owner of my system), not everything goes to plan and sometimes the winnings are small.

But you'll notice from the photo that there were four winning tickets in my game. That's pretty good. Like all my Silverites, I'm waiting for one of those selections to grab me a larger prize.

This is what the Silver lotto System is best at... it removes up to 98% of bad numbers, leaving the rest to chance and luck. That's my system's policy, and it's also the reason it does better than any other system I've heard about.

I call it my 'Lotto Money Machine.' Doesn't matter that at the moment it is producing small change. The Big Win is just around the corner.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter