Friday, April 06, 2007

The X Factor In Lotto

I've just come back from buying Silver Lotto System tickets at my local lotto shop. And you know what?

I still get excited each time.

The simple act of anticipating, then buying tickets... with the promise of a life without borders or problems, is tremendously exciting still. Even after all these years - and wins.

For most people like me, buying a lottery ticket is not a mechanical event. The anticipation has a real feelgood factor. In my shop this morning, there was laughter, cheerfulness, some joking... people were in a good mood. This is what buying lotto tickets does for you.

Many people need something to look forward to, and the promise... the x-factor... of a vast amount of money does that.

This is why I'm moving into supplying systems for the larger games... Mega Millions and Powerball.

As you know, I already have a system for Powerball, and I've been working on my Mega Millions System for a while now. This should be out within the next few days.

Saturday is just a day away. How prepared are you? How excited are you!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter