Sunday, April 01, 2007

What Do Most Winners Do First?

This morning I was reading a story in our local paper, the Herald On Sunday, about a couple who won $18 million in our country's lotto.

Do you know what they did first?

And did you know that the majority of winners do this one action every time they win a sizable amount?

They quit their jobs.

It seems that no matter what anyone does for a living... work in a factory, stand behind a counter, sell insurance, run a branch office... when substantial money comes calling, the daily grind is the first thing to go out the window. That tells us a lot about how we live our lives - lacking true freedom to make life choices.

How about you? Would you give up your job right now if you won lotto? I bet you would in an instant.

Think about how you would feel. Even after a decade I can still remember the supreme satisfaction I got when I quit my day job. The job was okay, the people were great. But being trapped in a small room during daylight hours for a living was not my idea of life.

And so I quit, and it was the best thing I've ever done.


Think about it. Isn't winning your freedom back the best incentive to buy my system now? Sure it is.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter