Tuesday, April 03, 2007

People Who Criticize Lotto Systems...

This is not a criticism of you. Just about low-lifes in general.

To start, let me tell you, there is a strong link between literacy and success. Here's why I say this:

I occasionally come across people who criticize my system or don't have any luck using it.

When these losers write about me, the first indication that it is bogus - is that without fail the writing is juvenile. In fact, much of it is what I call "uneducated" spiel. The sentences don't make sense... there are usually no capital letters... punctuation is often nonexistent... most of them use swear words (the prime indicator of a dull and simple mind).

So what I want to explain is this... if you read a criticism of my Silver Lotto System by someone who appears uneducated, it's also likely that they haven't been able to understand how it works.

They are not that bright.

Therefore, I recommend you don't believe a word they say.

And if it sounds like I'm defending my case, you're exactly right.

Here's why. This morning I read an article about how irresponsible criticism on a blog - fabricated and peppered with wrong information - caused huge problems for an innocent businessman. He had no comeback. His business took a dive.

That stinks.

The Firefox browser is another one of these irresponsible sources.

They use a website ranking system - and I can't figure out the construct. It seems that if you put out more than a couple of selling emails a week, they're going to call your website spammy. And worse, you have no comeback either. There is no way to refute the decision when some lonely Firefox editor loser sitting in front of his computer decides to blast your system.

I'm annoyed, and I don't get annoyed easily.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter