Monday, April 16, 2007

How A Microwave Changed My Life

Soon after we moved into our new house I bought a new Smeg microwave to match the existing oven.

When the unit was put into the space above the oven, there were gaps around it.

No problem... there was a special stainless steel matching factory kit.

Shocknote: - It cost about half the price of the microwave.

That's right - a whopping 50% again of this expensive Italian microwave. After I recovered from the sticker shock and found there was no alternative, I bought it.

The kitchenware shop said fitting it was an easy task. "You could do it in a few minutes flat," they said. A small chill came over me when I heard those words. In my experience nothing is ever as simple as that. But I took the unit under my arm and set off home.

Armed with all the tools I thought I would need... screwdrivers, saw, electric drill, measuring tape... I set out on this easy do-it-yourself project after dinner, around 7pm.

I'll spare you the story about how I spent the next six hours. Needless to say, it was a monumental task. I had a lot of problems with the fitting. I shudder to think how much it would have cost to get an experienced tradesman to do it.

At nearly 1.15 in the morning I packed my tools together and surveyed my work through bleary eyes. Pretty as a picture. There it is finished in the photo above.

It was perfect. I was exhausted.

So I made a pact...

From that time on, I resolved always to let the experts do the work. And I also extended that principle through into my Silver lotto System.

For people who have problems with, or can't be bothered, with numbers... and there are a lot... I brought out a package with everything complete. I've finished the whole system for you, called it a Custom Profile, and you can use it for many games around the world including Powerball.

All you do is transfer the completed numbers directly to your lotto tickets. Couldn't be easier. Done by an expert (me) to save you time and trouble.

And all because of a microwave!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter