Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Safe As Lotto!

This afternoon I ran a test on my KensX.com page - the one mentioned in the last post. Just to check it was running smoothly.

I put in the keyword "spyware" as a test subject.

KensX.com came up with about 34 top-rated programs. Out of curiosity I decided to check my computer with the first one at the top of the list, and because it was giving a free computer system checkup.

The news wasn't good. After I ran it, I got this result...


You can bet I was surprised to see that it found a Trojan, the se.dll virus - which had remained undiscovered with the two other spyware programs I use daily. And I thought they were top-rated too.

Try it out yourself. You might find it's quite an essential program to have: http://www.kensilver.com/spyquit.htm

By the way, if you're wondering about the subject heading "Safe As Lotto," (go here.)

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter