Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bad Numbers Revealed

I've talked about this topic a couple of times before... exactly why my Silver lotto System works so well - while other systems are flailing in my dust.

My success is partly due to a simple strategy I believe no one else has discovered: Bad Numbers.

If you want to know what distinguishes my system from the hundreds of other also-rans out there in the marketplace, it's mainly this Bad Numbers concept.

Let me explain...

There are number combinations - millions of them in fact - which never appear in the winning lines. I'm not talking about Hot Numbers or Cold Numbers... these are illogical attempts to make sense of number randomness so a fly-by-night lotto developer can sell you more of their scammy product.

No, I'm talking about a series of numbers in combination that rarely appear in the winning line. Once you are able to find and apply those number combinations to your lotto game, you've usually improved your winning odds by up to 80%. For me, success started out at 80.3%, and that's why I developed my Silver lotto System. Over recent years my success rate has grown to over 98%... that means in practically every game I play, I win a prize.

You probably don't realize the significance of that high hit rate. But others do. I get e-mails from many people who say they "have never had a win at all in their years of playing" until they bought my system. That is extraordinary, but also quite common. Getting the right numbers is harder than you think. Eradicating the wrong ones makes a tremendous improvement to the winning odds.

No one has managed to break my code yet. I even give many details of the Bad Number strategy in my Silver lotto System manual, but just like Coca-Cola - I keep the secret ingredient to myself!

You don't need to worry about all this secret underground stuff... just use my system and be amazed at its powerfulness.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter