Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Deliberately Forgotten Word In Lotto

I'm going to reveal a word that most lotto system promoters - except me - never use, when they promote their outlandish claims.

Because the use of this word immediately makes all their programs useless. That's right... if they used this word in their marketing, their sales would drop to zero.

And yet I use this word constantly for my program. And my sales are always increasing.

You see, when you buy a lotto system, there is a lot of expectation. You're hoping that their program will get you results immediately, maybe even win you the jackpot. And the complicated methods these other lotto systems use gives you reassurance. (Hey, nothing simple ever works, right?)

So you look forward to your win, forgetting the power of this word to upset the whole apple cart.

That word is "luck." It's the last denominator in the whole structure of a lotto system. And yet it's the most important.

To see why, here's how the Silver Lotto System works...

My system is the only one that removes "bad" numbers. These are millions of numbers and number sequences that will never appear in any winning lotto game. Through years of research I've identified most of these, and so have managed to increase the percentage of successful numbers that will appear in a winning ticket. Sometimes it's as high as 98%. Many times, with enough lines, I've won a prize in every game I've entered.

But the last stretch... that last 1% or 2% of random winning numbers not covered in the Silver Lotto System, is down to pure luck.

I can't make you lucky. Nor can I give you lucky numbers - that's something only you can achieve through dogged determination. But with enough persistence and patience, it's possible. Hundreds of my buyers tell me so, like Phil:

---
Ken
I bought your system ... Since then computer crashed ,new computer,changed internet carriers, etc,etc.Anyway still kept trying the system and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00....
Be good to hear back from ya
Thanks Phil.
pf*******@ncable.net.au
---

Most other lotto programs don't tell you about the important part that luck plays in your winning.

Luck is the forgotten word they don't want you to know about. (That 3-leaf clover in the photo needs another leaf to bring good luck - so don't rely on it either!)

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter