Monday, April 02, 2007

Charting Our Alexa Lotto Blog Progress

Every day I check out my lotto websites readership statistics in a number of places. This tells me where I've been, and hopefully where I'm going.

But the chart above from my Google Analytics interested me today. It details the number of people who are returning to this lotto blog. While the figure may not mean much to you, I've watched the percentage of returning readers climb dramatically - from about 5% at the beginning to nearly 50% now.

This is good, since it shows me that I'm writing material that is interesting enough for you to come back. So thanks. It helps me in my target to reach position 20,000 on the Alexa toolbar.

At the moment we are at 655,408. That means we have still a way to go, but if you read this previous post about Alexa, you'll see we've already gained over 100,000 places since then, and are making steady progress. Slow but sure... ain't that the way!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter