Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What You Didn't Know About My Lotto Testimonials

Until people get to know me, they're naturally suspicious:

- they question my lotto win percentages
- they wonder if the Silver Lotto System is really as simple as I say
- they wonder if my systems work as well as I say...

... and of course they wonder if my hundreds of lotto testimonials are genuine.

Of course I know they are - no dispute about that. But I can't really prove it. You see, with good reason, nobody wants their lotto winning email details spread around the net. So I absolutely honor their wishes.

Most publicized lotto winners get begging letters. EuroMillions winner Dolores McNamara won EUR115 million (US$157 million) in 2005 and said, "Since I won the money I've been hounded. The begging letters have already started arriving." As many as 10,000 begging letters addressed to her Ireland home address were expected by the local post office.

So it's wise to stay anonymous as much possible.

If you send an email to me, absolutely nothing happens to it. My privacy policy is absolutely watertight and has been since 1995... the whole time I have been on the internet. If I put an email on my testimonial page, no one can identify the owner through it. Never will.

Like this one:

---
Hi Ken,
I’ve been receiving the winning number updates from for well over a year, and like most people, had been playing all wrong. I finally broke down and bought your book…still thinking it was a big scam, but curiosity got the better of me...

This week, we won $455.50 in Lottario on the Early Bird draw. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but it’s more than we’ve ever won before. Our total winnings over the last 2 weeks have been $485.50.

We’ve opened a separate account to keep small sums, such as this, to reinvest in the game. I have great confidence in your system and have a very strong déjà vu about the whole thing. I understand the concept of ‘buying into the game’ and the other strategies you’ve provided. Your system is ultimately ‘logical’…well, as logical as the laws of random can possibly be.

Thanks, Ken! I’m off to collect my winnings, and replay my tickets for next weeks draw.
Trevour in Ottawa
trev********@sympatico.ca
---

I keep all email testimonials like this one in a special folder (some have gone missing... an unfortunate byproduct of changing computers every year or two!) - and they go nowhere.

So now you know.

And if you've won lotto - even a small $100 prize, let me know. I'm always keen to hear from winners. Send it here: www.silverlotto.com/support.htm

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter