Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What Step Are You On Right Now?

The path to successful lotto winning is really a very simple number of organised steps. What step are you on at the moment?

STEP 1. Buy my Silver Lotto System

STEP 2. Subscribe to my Lotto-Tips newsletter and absorb as much knowledge as you can.

STEP 3. Buy my Lotto-80 System (if your game is listed there)

STEP 4. Bookmark this blog and read it daily. (See "My Lotto To-Do Secrets" post to find out how)

STEP 5. Subscribe to my Winner's Circle.

STEP 6. Become an active affiliate (reseller) for the Silver Lotto System. You automatically get details in an email when you buy the system.


That's all you need to start building your winning odds. It's like rolling a snowball down a slope. Each step sequentially grows your win chances.

And as I mentioned in an earlier post... add Persistence to the mix.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter