Wednesday, April 11, 2007

If You're A First-time Reader - Or Not...

Maybe you haven't heard about me.

Perhaps this is your first visit to this lotto blog. Or you might have just signed up to my newsletter at my Silver lotto System website.

Well, you're going to get a surprise.

Because I believe in constant communication. That means imparting as much information as I have in my tiny brain... to you - constantly... so you can benefit by being on lotto's cutting edge.

If you're new to me, you might get a little upset that so much information is coming your way... like my daily newsletter, a couple of daily blog posts with e-mail reminders each time, maybe a special offer every few days.

And because much of my newsletter is automated with the GetResponse autoresponder system, you're likely to get several emails a day clashing for a while.

Phew! Information overload!

What can you do?

You've got two options as I see it:

  1. Give up and cancel everything.

  2. Make room in your busy timetable to read everything I send.
Now, many people will take the first option. They've been brainwashed by some internet 'guru' idiots who say that more than one email a month from one person is too much, so they'll dutifully stick the email in their permanent delete folder and even advise the Spam Police. This is even after they've signed up with a junk mail address like Yahoo or Hotmail so they can ditch these email offers easily.

I'd like to be able to change their minds, but I don't put too much effort into it. None at all in fact. People who hold an opinion like this are hard to change.

Those who take the second option are in the minority.

But then successful people always are. It takes time and effort to succeed in any venture, and at the beginning you need all the time and information you can get if you want to win in lotto.

When I research a new subject, I spend days and weeks looking at everything I can... gathering it in like an enormous whale ingesting plankton. I expect everyone else who wants to be successful to do the same. That's why I write so much, and why you should read a lot too.

You may not know, also, that to my knowledge this is the only blog that talks about lotto daily. And I believe I'm the only person on this planet who puts out a daily lotto newsletter. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this to be the case.

So you won't get your information from anywhere else.

So take it or leave it. Read or cancel. Win or lose.

As always, YOU are in control of your own destiny with the actions you take.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter