Saturday, June 06, 2009

You're Going To Be Different





First, quickly...

When you order your Lotto Mini-Website, make sure you also get your ClickBank nickname and send it to me. It only takes 30 seconds.

Saves me sitting here twiddling my thumbs with a large bunch of orders waiting.

If you're curious - imagine having a always-on website that turns visitors into a giant income for you. Take a look: http://www.FreeLottoBook.com

---

It's been a great week for 23 year-old rancher Neal Wanless.

He won $232.1 million in Wednesday's Powerball jackpot, but chose a lump sum of $88.5 million after taxes.

Whatever - this is about serious money at any level.

And I hope he's not going to have any problems with it. Because unless you have a wise head screwed on your shoulders, this kind of windfall can mess up your life big-time.

If Neal had been reading my posts here however, he will be far better off.

Because over the years I have given a bunch of tips on how to handle winnings.

If you have been following my writing and apply them with your next winning, you'll be different to most folk whose brain takes a vacation on these occasions.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend