Sunday, June 14, 2009

When Your Lottery Ship Comes In





Our lounge window looks out to the harbor below. 

It's a panoramic wall of glass 16 ft high by 35 ft long.

In other words, huge. 

From our position high on the hill, we feel though we're on top of the world.

And from time to time, as we look out to this captivating view, my wife remarks about one of the interisland ferries sitting out in the harbor. Every few days, one of those large ships stays in the same spot, for no apparent reason at all.

"I wonder why it's not moving," she muses, to no-one in particular.

Another day she might point it out again to some guests, who also put forward their views.

"Perhaps it's broken down," someone might say.

"They're testing the engines or training a new captain," ventures someone else.

After about a half hour or so, the ship moves off, berths at the wharf, and we go back to our dinner none the wiser.

Well, after a while of listening to the same repetitive questions each time, I decided to take action.

I picked up the phone, rang the harbormaster's office, and got the public relations department. I put my questions to the woman who answered.

"Oh, that's just a timetable conflict," she explained. "Every once in a while one of the ships comes in early, and the outgoing ship hasn't left yet. There's only one berth, you see."

So the incoming ship sits in the harbor until the way is clear... usually not more than 30 minutes.

It was a great aha! moment. All those years of wondering, solved in a single phone call.

Why did it take me so long to wake up!

But it pointed out to me the essentialness of having the right information, AND knowing where to get it from... then taking Action on it.

You're probably in the same boat, looking round at different lottery systems, wondering which one will actually work.

So I put up much information on various websites to shortcut this process for you. 

Like this side-by-side comparison for my two Powerball systems: http://powerballreview.com/

And I put many winner's testimonials on the websites. I put out a daily newsletter and blog. And for the moment, I answer most questions about my systems without any cost to you.

In short, I hope I provide the most complete information source so you know exactly what is happening.

You can't exist in a knowledge vacuum. You need to know as much as you can.

I took that a step further in my personal life. A few months ago I put a laptop in our pantry, connected wirelessly to the internet. When anyone has a question, I bring it out and tap into a search engine. And thanks to Google, any question is usually answered easily - often within 15 seconds.

For example, last night my wife was watching a rugby game, and we saw that an opposing team from Australia were dressed in shocking pink. 

We wondered about that for a while - until I did the 15 second information lookup, and discovered they were supporting the local rugby women by wearing this rather unmanly color.

Problem solved!

You cannot have enough correct information, in lotto, shipping or rugby.

Fortunately most of the decisions you need to make in selecting a lottery system are not best answered by me (as the owner, I'm a bit biased!) - but by my Silverite testimonials. There are many hundreds of happy, successful winners with all manner of prize amounts.

At the moment many buyers are getting great success with my PRO System:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto 
System and the clever Lotto-80 system. 
Its been the biggest amount I've won 
since I bought your systems...

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

Take a look... I'm waiting now for your order! http://www.silverlottopro.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend