Tuesday, June 09, 2009

How To Learn From Lotto Mistakes





Apparently one of the signs of intelligent living is to learn from your mistakes. You should never repeat them.

Well, nobody told me. 

My life is a series of repeated mistakes, worse than any soap opera.

I keep saying the wrong things at the wrong time, visiting the wrong places, taking the gravel road shortcut... you name it, I've messed up big everywhere - and I'm still doing it.

But I've always made *just enough* good decisions to keep me out of trouble.

And a few rare times I've made *just enough* good decisions to make life very, very pleasant.

It's exactly like playing lotto.

Every week we all plug on, putting our entry fee into one game after another, until we feel like we're making mistakes and getting nowhere.

Then suddenly it all becomes worthwhile.

---
John Tay...
"HIT $500,000.00!"

Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your silver 
lotto system really works!!! Few days ago, 
while checking the profiles created as per 
your system against past winning draws, one 
of the combinations hit the jackpot (all 6 
numbers) exactly.

John Tay
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---


My system tries to remove most of the mistaken number combinations in every game. You know, the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 combination lines that are proven never to win a cent.

There are thousands of these bad combinations that took me 2 years to figure out back in 1991.

My job is to improve that process for you... to keep down the number of 'mistaken' numbers until you win. 

And the best tool to accomplish that is the 3-part PRO System. 

Remarkably it removes up to 98% of mistaken numbers. 

You should buy it if you haven't already: http://www.silverlottopro.com.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend