Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Lotto Winning About-Turn





I'm going to do an about-turn on something.

Just like the time when I was enrolled in our country's air force over 40 years ago. 

On our basic recruit course we were taught to march... drill it was called... and I hated every minute if it. I simply wasn't designed to take orders from anyone - even at that young age.

So one day our group of 50 trainees were training on the concrete floor in a cold, deserted hangar. We were facing the back wall. 

We drilled. In our untidy rows we shuffled about, stepped back and forward, moved from side to side, all the time responding to our sergeant's barked orders.

Then came the liberating move that changed my life.

We were taught how to do an 'about turn.'

And the first, shaky time we performed that move, it brought a lump to my throat.

Because for the first time in nearly an hour, that move turned us 180 degrees to face the open hangar doors. Away from the sterile, blank prison-like wall... pointing out to freedom.

We saw the green horizon of the airfield with its neat line of aircraft. The blue sky with puffy white clouds. People marching past. 

A completely different picture from the dank, bleak wall we had been forced to look at. 

All it took was a change in direction, and my view of the world changed with it.

So here's my about-turn for you.

Over the years I've been calling your game's ticket cost an 'investment.'

And strictly speaking it is. Every ticket you pay for has the potential to multiply itself vastly, many millions of times. It is indeed an investment beyond all others when it works.

But some people see it differently. They see their money swallowed up by the lotto store till, and consider it a loss when the prize doesn't beat it. "Hey, that's not an investment," they remind me. "I lost money on that week."

They think they have made a loss. But a loss it is NOT.

Because in life you pay for all kinds of stuff you never see again.

Football and baseball games, road and bridge tolls, theater shows, memberships... anything that charges a fee for its use.

You are paying for the privilege of entry and use.

And it is called an entry fee.

Without the entry fee, you can't take part. You are locked out.

And that is exactly what a lottery ticket is... an entry fee to allow you to tap into incredible wealth. Without it, you're not even going to get a look at a red cent.

You need to pay the entry fee.

So from now on I'm changing my past description of ticket 'investment'... to 'entry fee.'

If you think of your ticket purchase as an entry to allow you to get hold of amazing riches, then you have done an about-turn with me.

Well, this all sounds very noble. So I've changed a name or two.

But at the end of the week you're still sitting there with empty pockets and a meager $30 winning to show for it.

That's where the real strength of my system comes in.

When you use my system, you are actually saving bucks because a large percentage of uncertainty is being removed. I've talked before about how my system can improve your odds by millions of times.

It's true. The savings are immense.

But it isn't just hearsay and contrived demographics... I'm the only system to have a large number of testimonies which all point to success at one point or another.

And let me tell you - if you think getting a $30 prize is nothing, just remember most players without my system spend years getting zilch back, even while spending the same entry fee as you.

You might get your winnings fast:

---
Joan B ...
"WINNER -
$75,000.00!"

Ken, 
...I played your Silver Lottery for 
3 weeks and got $75,000 between 2 games. 
To say I'm amazed is an understatement...
Joan B.
jw*********@yahoo.com
---

...or it might take a while:

---
Phil F...
"WINNER -
$100,000.00!"

Ken I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, 
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Be good to hear back from ya Thanks Phil..
Phil F.
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

...or you might be exactly the person I'm talking about:

---
Kim S ...
"WINNER -
$21,060.00!"

Hi Ken,
Your lottery system is a great success with 
me. Last week I won $21,060 and some change :) 
The best part was that I have never won 
anything in my life before this, and have 
wasted thousands on other useless programs.
Kim S.
sea*********@yahoo.ca
---


The best way to increase your chances right now is my PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com

It combines the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 System and Custom Profiles. 

If you already have any of those, your entry costs are going to be real low.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend