Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'll Scratch Your Back...





Lotto comes round once - or twice - a week for most of us. 

But what happens if you get the itch to play before then, and have a few dollars in your pocket?

You buy a few scratch tickets at your local lotto store.

And you get instant cash when you win - that's always a good thing.

I have always stayed away from these games because - although the odds were very good - up till now I couldn't find a system that would give me an unfair advantage like my Silver Lotto System.

Well now I have. 

And you'd never guess where it comes from.

The owner of a scratch game store!

As I read through the scratcher ticket secrets manual, I realized there were a few things that I didn't know about the scratchies. And this store owner does.

It seemed so obvious... as most secrets are - after they are explained. 

The store owner explains his essential strategies for winning that you can put into practice straight away.

There's some duplication of ideas, but don't let that put you off - the steps you need are simple to find and easy to put into action.

You could read the book in a half hour, then step into your local scratcher store and maybe start winning straight away.

The book is available as an instant download. You can order it - or get more information here: http://silverlotto.com/scratch.htm







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend