Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Secret Of Constant Lottery Winning





Came across this story just now at http://tinyurl.com/lotto-blog

It's more proof that no matter where you live in the world, the Silver Lotto System works like crazy - in this case to the tune of $210,000.00. 

And by only using a small part of the Silver Lotto System too. 

Especially note the third paragraph:

"This is absolutely amazed me. I have done a 
data analysis using Microsoft excel and I put 
in 5 rows of the 3 columns profiles that I 
created using the technique given by Ken, that 
produced a total of 15 lines.

I had downloaded the result files from Malaysia 
Toto company and I had it loaded into a database 
to facilitate the number searching which later 
the data I extracted out into excel format.

After running through from line 1 to line 15 
of this model, to my amazement, the number at 
14 hit the second prize and a lot of other 
small prizes with 4, 5 numbers matches.

...the amount gain from all the prizes include 
the 2nd prize, with total return of 210k... 

In my opinion, this system is a sure buy, as it 
really works. Imagine the power of it if it is 
bought in conjunction with the PRO system."

It's all part of my success story, which goes like this - you win constantly with my systems, like no other system I know.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend