Monday, June 22, 2009

Scratch Success





I've got some success stories already from the Scratcher program I told you about last week:

---
Ken,
I applied the 3 questions that the book said
and the first 10 tickets gave me $130 total!
This is the first time I have tried scratch
tickets and you cant beat the instant thrill.
That paid for my groceries this week.
Catly W. 
CA
---

Hi Ken,
The second tip that the Scratcher Game
ebook suggested won me $90. The question
seemed such a simple one to ask, but it
paid off and only cost me $5.
Jared O.
ja********@yahoo.com
---


The book is available as an instant download. You can get more information here: http://silverlotto.com/scratch.htm









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend