Saturday, June 20, 2009

Slash Your Lottery Playing Costs





Saturday's game is just a day away and you're looking forward to getting your tickets.

Would you play 1 box on 1 ticket?

Of course not. Most people realize that the more lines or boxes you play, the better your chances.

But many people think that they need to play hundreds of lines for a system to work.

Some games go up to $2 a line and more, and it looks expensive - especially in these times of rising gas and food costs.

Relax. This isn't the case when you use my Silver Lotto System or PRO System.

Why?

Because my System works by removing most of the losing numbers in each game.

You play less numbers, and save your hard-earned money.

How much do you need to play?

As little as a few dollars a game using my System will get you further ahead than any other way I know. Since I have gotten as high as a 98% win rate, you can see how every System dollar does the work of thousands.

All you have to do is play the numbers and trust my judgment like thousands of fellow winners - and Larry here:

---
Hi,
I am sorry to say that I had 
all 5 numbers for the Illinois 
Little Lotto last Thursday and 
did not play unfortunately...
resulting in my not winning the 
$175,000.00 pot. This would 
have been mine alone since 
nobody had the winning numbers.
Larry
Chal*****@aol.com
---

Even though Larry didn't play, the Silver Lotto System potentially got him a $175,000.00 prize. Pity he wasn't able to follow through!

One last thing - I get a lot of emails asking if my System works for their game. 

The quick answer is that you can play practically every game in the world if it has under 60 numbers.

There's only a couple that go higher, so you'll be quite safe.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend