Tuesday, June 02, 2009

27 Lotto Product Income Stream Offer





I put this special product out a while back.

Hundreds took it up. 

But it was too time-consuming for me to set up, so after a while I dropped it.

However it continued working for all the buyers, and still does today.

And now I found a way to reduce my start-up input, so I'm introducing it again - for a limited time.

It's an automatic income stream... an easy and simple way to get a great commission from 27 of my lotto products.

A selling website that's already set up for you, ready to go. 

No setup work needed at all, because I've done it for you.

If you're sick and tired of struggling to make ends meet in today's economy, it's a cheap and easy way to get started in your own risk-free internet bizness.

---
Ken,
I'm seeing orders almost every day from
my lotto mini site after 18 months.
Who knew that a simple web page could
bring so many hits and give me more
monie? so I gave up my part-time job at 
the gas station. 
Lesley W.
---

Hi Ken,
When you gave me my own lotto business and
I started getting sales it opened my eyes
to the possibilities. Now I have my own
websites making a cool $60,000 a year.
Great product!
Thomas E.
---

But here's the bad news...

Back then it was only $47.

Those $47 owners must be laughing now, because this time it has gone up a bit. 

The price is higher today because it's a great success, and nothing good comes cheap: 

But as a restart offer I'm knocking a whopping $100 off for a short time.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Be quick... I'm thinking of limiting it to just 20 buyers, because it's a lot of work for me: www.freelottobook.com


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend