Friday, June 12, 2009

One Trait I Noticed About These Lottery Winners





I've just finished watching a tv program on lottery winners. Most were from the USA, one was from Britain.

And as I watched, I noticed an important character trait in all the winners.

These were people with a large car collection, real estate investments, charity givers... even a couple of guys who went back to work to keep their hand in the real world.

And these weren't large winners by any means.

One win was a mere $95,000. The rest were in the $2-6 milllion range. A group won $92 million, but that was spread among them.

But these winners all shared a universal trait, I noticed.

They were all happy.

Beaming, smiling faces - all of them, right through the program.

Now, for all I know, the producers could have specified that only happy people were to be filmed.

But I doubt it. The half-dozen winners I saw were happy beyond reason - even though some of them had won their moneypile a few years back.

My point is this...

Don't get swayed by the opinions of others when they tell you that money makes you miserable. It doesn't.

Or, as Bo Derek said: “Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.” 

All these winners talked about how their winnings gave them the freedom to make choices. Money was a tool to gain freedom for them. That's what it does.

It's getting close to Saturday. And your lottery game will be drawn in a few hours.

Are you prepared? Have you bought the right system to accelerate your winning? 

Now, start smiling!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend