Friday, June 19, 2009

3 Great Income Ideas





Over the last few weeks I've given you some great alternative ways to benefit from the lottery and put some money in your pocket.

Here's a quick rundown on 3 that you should buy right now - while prices are at rock-bottom...

1. My 5 Minute Fortune System: The cheapest way to get started earning an autopilot income in just 5 easy minutes a week.

2. My Lotto Mini-Website: The easiest way to start selling the best lotto product in the world (mine). You don't even need to set up the website, because everything is done for you. Get up to $90 a sale.

3. Scratch Game Manual: Not my product, but one I recommend. It gives some terrific 'insider' ideas to give you a huge advantage when you play any scratch-off game. Written by the owner of a scratch game store.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend