Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Only 24 Hours Left! And Special Lottery News...





Before I tell you some important news, I want to remind you about the 1st July.

Because if you buy my Lotto Mini-Website by midnight 1 July, you'll get this great bonus with it... at no cost:

>> A $67 Traffic Builder website designed 
   to kick your profits through the roof!<<

IMPORTANT: You can only get the Traffic Builder if you've signed up to my Affiliate Center mailing list here: http://www.silverlotto.com/affiliate-sign.htm. Because that list is where I mail out the details to you.

So get buying and sign up quick.


Now to my Announcement...

My Silver Lotto products have been doing some extraordinary growth over the last year or two.

We're now presently selling over ONE MILLLION DOLLARS of my lotto products annually!

Now, this is profound - but for quite a different reason than you think.

Because - importantly, it means that a whole bunch of people like you are making some extraordinary commissions by selling my products. 

Over 60% of total sales are being made by my affiliates (I love you guys!).

And some of you are making some serious moohlah... $63,000 a year for some top earners!

You could give up your fulltime job, spend an hour a day of happy 'work'... and live a better life than anyone down your street on this kinda income.


So I want to invite you to join our circle of wealthy affiliates today. The more the merrier. Look, there's more prospects for my products than anyone will ever discover in their lifetime.

Because there's no shortage of hundreds of millions of willing buyers, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

And each sale means a hefty commission for you - sometimes up to $243.00 from each top-buying lead.

Hey, I don't care if you haven't any idea of where to start. Because my mission over the next few years is to make it as easy as possible for you to start and build a gigantic income. 

I provide ready-made websites like the Lotto Mini-Website and the Traffic Builder free (to 1st July). You don't have to move a muscle - they're all automated so you can have an easy worklife.

So where's it all heading... how do you start?

On LAUNCH DAY!

That's today.

Yep, today the new Lotto Affiliate Center website is launching: http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com.

There you'll find profitable ways to sell my products and collect a 50% commission for some easy work.

But I'm not overwhelming you there with 100 web pages and wasted hours of reading. 

There are only half a dozen pages with quick, immediately USABLE ways to start selling my lotto products. 

(Did I tell you that you can earn from US$30 up to $243 per sale? Believe it). And more products you can sell are on the way. 

In the next few weeks I'll be adding as many 20 new products - that give you over US$40 each in back-pocket-cash - to the 30 already available. And I usually sell 6-10 of these a day right now. 

Any - or many - of those could be your sales too!

Let's talk turkey. I want your association with me to be a win-win game. Because we share the spoils equally, I want you to earn a fortune - because I'll get one too.

So I will bend over backwards to help you grow and profit.

I need people in UK, USA, Canada, parts of Europe, Australia, Asia... in fact, every country in the world can be played using my products, and you might live there. So why not work with me?

If you're in Britain and want to promote my products for American lotteries, you can. And vice versa. 

And you get payment in your own currency.

There's no geographical boundaries with the net. 

The world's your oyster! 

Take a look at the Lotto Affiliate Center now.

And make sure you join the mailing list here: http://www.silverlotto.com/affiliate-sign.htm.


PS. If you sign up to the mailing list first, you'll be automatically taken to the Lotto Affiliate Center... saves you a click or two!

PPS. While you're at the Lotto Affiliate Center, buy the Lotto Mini-Website. It is exactly the great low-cost start you need to begin your affiliate life with me.

Look forward to working with you!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S.  The 1st July is only a few hours away!


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend