Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ever Wanted An Automatic, Never-Ending Income?





OK, you're sick of low wages, a dead-end job and no future. 

And you want to change your life right now. 

Today.

I'm going to help you, but a warning - this is a long story. You'll probably need reading glasses at the end of it.

But I urge you to put the cat out, close the door, turn off the phone, fire up some coffee and settle down to read every single line.

Because you are going to discover something that few others will ever know.


TWO WAY WINNER

No matter who you are... your background, country, culture or financial position... you're in a great position to make some serious dough right now. 

In two ways.

The first is your lottery game. Of course.

That's always the best way. 

Millions of greenbacks on tap, just waiting for your numbers to fall out of the barrel.

And you have the perfect way to do it using my Silver Lotto System.

But it always means you need money each week to play. 

I'm talking about that entry fee for the tickets.

So I'm going to show you a way that will bring these dollars back into your wallet.

Automagically.

Look at me. I started on the net back in 1995, struggling to manage email sales from the slow computer on dialup at my kitchen table.

Now I'm making a 7-figure fortune each year in addition to my winnings - from exactly the same business you're going to hear about right now.

I'm going to introduce you to this very same business YOU can start and run on an oil rag. 

Without needing my skills and resources.

You can even build your own empire if you want. Solve your retirement, job and spare money woes too.

There's no restrictions, no competition and the potential is huge...

Like Thomas E. who makes $60,000 a year from it. And another of my affiliates in Canada who constantly brings in over $40,000 a year. There are many others like them.

And they haven't even touched the surface of this deep Silver mine.

Let me tell you how...


WORK IS FORBIDDEN

Like me, these money-makers might spend a few minutes a day on real 'work' then spend time with their family or vacation. 

And their business just keeps cramming in the dollars for them, on autopilot. While they play. While they sleep.

Autopilot is the key. 

This is the real secret... everything is handled automatically. 

You see, when I started making a living through the net, I had to do everything by hand like a crazy one-armed paperhanger:

- Credit card processing
- Check depositing
- Email promotions
- Customer list management
- Website development

And so on. I looked like an old man at 30 because of all the work.

I can remember the hours I'd spend in front of my Mac Plus with its squinty 9" screen, as it painfully and slowly crunched through the code I was inputting. 

I break out in a sweat whenever I remember those dark days.

Today I have ultra-fast computers with a 5-screen setup arrayed round me, like a Lord Of The Screens! Everything takes mere milliseconds.

Back then the black and white websites that I produced at my converted garage office were simple - nothing better than a flyer on the screen.

My audience was ten thousand people round the world.

How things have changed. Now several milllion visit my websites each year.


READ THIS CAREFULLY:

That was then.

UPDATE: It's just as hard for a newbie to get started today! 

Even with all the streamlined, fancy schmancy stuff available from guru experts. 

It's actually gotten *more* complex and difficult to start your own business on the net and make a few bucks.

That's because all the easy ways have been used up in their millions. Everyone is trying to do the same thing in the same way. 

All getting nothing for their efforts.

--- Look at many of the courses for getting a small business started on the net. You pay upwards of a thousand bucks and study your brains out 40 spare-time hours a week, for months, even before getting started.

You have to conquer multiple modules for traffic, email handling, selling USP's and website design. 

There are piles of DVD's. Days of watching videos and taking notes. Mounds of manuals stacked to the ceiling. Hours of instruction. 

That's even without finding and building a product to sell.


I CRIED - ENOUGH!

That's when I decided enough was enough. Life is too short to waste yet more precious hours trying to learn how to run a business.

I decided my idea to help others get started in a net business NEEDED to be an *instant* solution.

That meant:

-no work, 
-no installing,
-no maintenance, 
-no accounting, 
-no selling.

And no study.

FACT: The real achievers in business are DOERS. Not readers. Not studiers. 

They are Action People.

They wake at sunrise, and by lunchtime they have built a website and are scouting for buyers. By 5pm the following day they have 500 in their email list, growing by the hour.

They put up a website. Bam!
They attract buyers to it. Bam!
They keep going and going till it works. Bam Bam!


So a couple months back I decided to put my dream of an instant income-puller into action.

To create an internet business that runs on autopilot... for people who simply didn't have time to get the skills, or plain couldn't be bothered.

I wanted to give people what they needed, on a plate. No more work. No more effort.

A complete business in a box, run by robots. Costing pennies.

One where you just sign up, then wait for the profits to roll in.

While all the setup work is done for you... way away in the background.

And I've done it.



WHAT PRODUCT?

Even with an automated business, you need something to sell.

But most newbies can't find any product at all, let alone... 

- One that sells to millions of desperate buyers - people who will jump at the product and buy without question. 
- A product that sings to them in their own tune, because it works. 
- A product with a great success history over decades. 
- A product whose sales are still climbing by 10-20% a year.
- A product that doesn't need physical shipping. ie, digital delivery.

Don't even bother searching for it. 

The solution is staring you in the face. 

My Silver Lotto System does all that, and more. 

With sales hitting the roof more than 18 years later, and a refund rate of under 1% (mainly from people who have computer problems, not my product's fault), a success rate of winning at least 8 out of every 10 games and higher... this is a product-maker's dream.

And the potential! 

We have only touched a tiny, tiny percentage of the gazillions of people who play lotto. Compare it in size to a flea playing in the Gobi desert today. 

The market is ginormous. That's why I'm heading this project and growing it for all I'm worth... to dominate the world, one flea at a time! :)

And it gets better - there are 27 Silver Lotto System products ready for you to claim commission - up to $90 in your pocket in one case!


WHAT SALES METHOD?

Face it - today the web is the *only* solution for selling stuff. If Amazon and eBay think so, so should you.

So I developed a classical website - what is usually called a mini-website. A single web page. 


This clever page gathers together people interested in the product, and sells it to them without involving you in any way. You collect a commission on every sale through your affiliate name.

Do you need to know any more? 

Nope.


WHAT REWARD?

Gathering and counting money is never that exciting. So you need clever methods that do it automatically for you. 

What if a giant accounting company sends you regular commission checks without fail? And what if this large company never lets you down? 

I have concrete proof because I've used this firm - ClickBank - since 1999... and they have NEVER missed a payment over all those years.

What's more, they take your commission out of the sales price, deduct the exact amount of costs, and hand you the balance. No work on your part, ever.

Remember those 1% refunds I told you about? 

They take care of that too, no fuss.


YOUR BUYING PROCESS

Let's go through the simple actions to get started with your Lotto Mini-Website. But first see what you DON'T have to do:
  • You WILL NOT have to do web design!
  • You WILL NOT be joining any junk schemes! 
  • You WILL NOT have to join any membership sites!
  • You WILL NOT need to host your own website - ever!
  • You WILL NOT have to write emails!
  • You WILL NOT have to sign up to autoresponders!
  • You WILL NOT have to buy anything else!
Instead, you do a once-only, simple action.

You sign up once, only so ClickBank knows where to send your income checks. You give your name, address, and make up your own special affiliate name. 

Mine is "kensilver."

How hard can that be!


WHAT COST?

Then you pay me. A small, annual recurring amount. Probably the first sale or two will pay your business investment back.

Can it get any better than that?

There is no way to put a price on supplying the perfect product, bundling the sales method up in a digital process, and getting the money to your mailbox without fuss or bother - or WORK! 

It is priceless. 

The perfect method should be able to charge $1,000-5,000 for its trouble. And many solutions do - even when you have to work the details all out yourself and fry your brain in the process.

You'll laugh when you see my price. It's pennies a day... so low I'm almost paying you.

In fact, I'm sure many people don't buy because the price seems too low to them. 

Their loss.

Now comes the cruncher... the benefit that will drop your jaw to the floor.


TRAFFIC BUILDER

Sign up today, and I'm going to give you a special product to help you stream buyers to your Lotto Mini-Website - automatically. 

The Traffic Builder

For nothing.

By the way, it's not the $47 book you already get with the Lotto Mini-Website that gives you 99 ways to boost the flow of buyers to your doorstep.

This special Traffic Builder is a free website that will start your prospects flowing to your Lotto Mini-Website. 

And best of all, you do nothing more than cut & paste a mere 5 minutes a week. 

(Or 5 minutes a day if you really want to ratchet up your sales).

It will later be available for $67. 

But when you buy your Lotto Mini-Website now, it's free.

Sometime in the future it will go back to costing new buyers $67.

Today it is yours for nothing.

And if you already have a Lotto Mini-Website, I will be sending the Traffic Builder to you at no cost too. A nice bonus for believing in and supporting me.

You're going to ask me, what do I have to do to make this Traffic Builder work?

Nothing. I do the set up. You only spend the easiest 5 minutes a week cutting and pasting an item, and you're done. You could write the instructions for this on the back of your hand. It's a no-brainer.

The Traffic Builder will be ready 1st July, my birthday. (Hey, I thought I got the presents!)

A $67 value at no cost to you.

Next week, if the demand is too great for the Lotto Mini-Website, I might have to charge for it.

So get in now.

Order your Lotto Mini-Website with the free Traffic Builder now: http://tinyurl.com/mini-website

Or go to the Lotto Mini-Website home page and get more information: http://www.FreeLottoBook.com


PS. Allow me up to 72 hours to get your Lotto Mini-Website set up, depending on demand. When the Traffic Builder is ready on 1st July, I'll tell you.

Then you're ready to go!

PPS. You can also buy without a credit card. Go here to see how.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What I've Told You So Far - Summing Up:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Lotto Mini-Website and the free Traffic Builder is your fast-track, no-brainer entry to internet wealth, because:

-I do the full setup for you.
-You do nothing (Lotto Mini-Website).
-Takes no more than 5 minutes a week to operate (Traffic Builder).
-Sells 27 of the best lotto products available to desperate buyers.
-Costs just 27 cents a day.

The Lotto Mini-Website is yours for life for a small annual payment that never goes up, and get this...

Every month you keep it, it gets more valuable.

That's because the older your Lotto Mini-Website gets, the higher up the search engines you go. And the more people visit.

And the more dough you make.

Automatically.

Go there now and get started. It's never too early, but soon it could be too late: http://www.FreeLottoBook.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

PS. Why don't you tell someone about this post? Just ask them to visit www.silverlottoblog.com


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend